Thank you for your interest in writing for us! Your words will inspire, encourage and uplift our readers. We appreciate your time and love hearing what you have to say!
- Blog post minimum of 600 words.
- If you want to include images, please provide a link to your source, or have them in your blog post submission. Please make sure there are no copyright issues.
- Avoid dogmatic terms that suggest there is a “right”, “proper”, “correct”, or “best” way to do any posture or practice. Through your words, encourage readers to discover their personal practice and what is best for their body, constitution, lifestyle, etc.
- Do not include any medical advice unless you’re a board-certified medical professional.
- We do not allow paid backlinks. However, we do allow external links to relevant and educational information that supports your blog post.
1. Is my blog post guaranteed to be published?
We would love to publish all submitted blog posts. However, the submission of your writing does not guarantee it will be published. Our editor will work with you to revise a better version for publishing if your piece is not initially accepted.
2. How long before I'll know if my blog post is going to be published?
We will try to get back to you within 72 hours. If you don't hear back ten days after your submission, please send a follow-up email. Once we accept your piece, it will be published 3-4 weeks after submission.
3. Can I submit a blog post to Blog.Practyce.com that I published elsewhere?
No. Please refrain from submitting the same blog post that you've submitted elsewhere.
4. Can I share my published blog post with other sites?
If we decline to publish your blog post, you are free to share it elsewhere.
5. Do I get paid for these blog posts?
Paid contributors are by special invite-only. In exchange for your blog post, we have partnered with EverydayYoga.com for a gift card to make your time worthwhile if we publish your piece.
Ready to submit a blog post? Send it here!